SUNDAY DECEMBER 17
2:00 TO 4:00 PM
2 Bedrooms • 2.5 Bathrooms
The floating home community of Sausalito abounds with unique and exciting residences, and 16 Yellow Ferry stands out as one of the most unique and exciting. The home is structured with two separate units, a main living space and a second unit connected to the main unit and located a few steps away. Situated on a newly renovated and premiere dock, this two bedroom, 2.5 bath home is designed with many architectural details and an open floor plan in the main unit, which includes kitchen, living, dining and powder rooms.
Steel trusses highlight a clerestory that allows natural light to bring in warmth. Expansive views of Mt. Tam and Richardson Bay Yacht Harbor lead to an open water corridor with access to the Bay, perfect for kayaking and paddle boarding. The lower level of the main house has a designated office, one bedroom, a full bath and storage. The second unit consist of a large master suite, complete with spa tub and laundry facility. A wrap-around deck and floating dock boasts of casual outdoor entertaining and several different sitting venues. Easy public transportation and just minutes away by auto to San Francisco.
• Hull renovation: Filled 5’ diameter steel net buoys with marine foam, cast custom bracketing and
flanges and welded them to buoys (2017)
• Installed brand new roofs on both boats, preserving the wood character of the boats (2017)
• Freshly stained exterior and painted interior both boats (2017)
• Interior wood repair + preservation of work of art stained glass/woodwork of the early 70s (2017)
• Installed insulation in bottom of main boat and replaced ceilings (2015)
• Wrap-around deck redone (2010)
• Pigeon-proofing of main boat, reworked eaves, added netting (2013)
• Ramp upgraded at egress to main boat (2017)
• Cupola renovation including period-style ceiling fan (2012)
• All new appliances (2015 -16): ultra quiet W/D & Dishwasher, Fridge, Forced Air Heater, Nest thermostats